Frankfurt am Main:
We are thrilled to announce the launch of Litheli, an innovative brand that introduces a groundbreaking ecosystem of power hubs, power tools, garden tools, home appliances, and outdoor tools to the European market. Litheli’s comprehensive product range is set to revolutionize the way individuals approach their energy application in daily tasks, offering unmatched performance, versatility, and convenience.
Litheli’s commitment to empowering European consumers with cutting-edge technology, exceptional quality, and unparalleled functionality is at the core of this exciting product range. Designed to meet the diverse needs of modern individuals and households, Litheli presents an ecosystem that seamlessly integrates power generation, storage, change and usage.
Key Highlights of Litheli’s Product Ranges:
1. Power Hubs: Litheli’s patented battery-in-battery modular power supply solution is engineered to provide reliable and portable power for the use in numerous appliances across the consumers’ daily life and leisure activities. Simply break down the energy by taking one of the smaller batteries out of the power hub and insert it into any of the many Litheli tools. With sleek designs, several capacity batteries, and advanced charging technology, Litheli power hubs ensure your devices stay powered up throughout the day.
2. Power Tools: Litheli’s power tools offer a new level of performance and precision. From cordless drills to impact drivers, reciprocating saws, and rotary tools, Litheli equips DIY enthusiasts with the tools they need to tackle any project efficiently and effortlessly.
3. Garden Tools: Litheli’s garden tools are designed to transform gardening into a pleasurable experience. With cordless lawn mower, hedge trimmers, chainsaws, and leaf blowers, Litheli empowers gardeners to maintain beautiful outdoor spaces with ease.
4. Home Appliances: Litheli’s home appliances bring convenience and efficiency to every corner of your home. From cordless vacuum cleaners to pressure washers, and more, Litheli ensures a clean, healthy, and comfortable living environment with state-of-the-art technology and user-friendly designs.
5. Outdoor Tools: Litheli’s outdoor tools cater to adventure enthusiasts and outdoor enthusiasts alike. With an exceptional battery powered handcart, cordless camping lanterns, portable power hubs, and other outdoor essentials, Litheli enhances outdoor experiences, providing reliable power and lighting wherever your adventures take you.
“We are excited to showcase our groundbreaking product range ecosystem at Intersolar and SPOGA+GAFA trade shows”, said Jonas Orbke, Managing Director of Litheli Europe. “Our ecosystem of modular power supply hubs, power tools, garden tools, home appliances, and outdoor tools represents a new era of performance, convenience, and sustainability. Litheli is committed to empowering individuals across Europe, with a true end-to-end integrated power generation, storage, change, and usage product solution.”
Visit Litheli at Intersolar in Munich from June 14th to June 16th, 2023, at booth B0.320, and at SPOGA+GAFA in Cologne from June 18th to June 20th, 2023, at hall 5.1, booth B039 to explore and experience Litheli’s revolutionary product range firsthand and please visit the Litheli website https://litheli.com or follow Litheli on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/litheli-usa/ for more information and updates.
Litheli is a brand dedicated to developing and producing an innovative range of power hubs, power tools, garden tools, home appliances, and outdoor tools. Litheli has been founded by 2006 established and well recognized cordless power tool manufacturer LERA New Energy Power Technology and was first introduced to the Asia and North America markets with great success. Europe is the next big milestone in bringing the groundbreaking product ranges to consumers globally.
|Bildquelle:||Litheli U20 Range – Selected Tools / More information via ots and www.presseportal.de/en/nr/170061 / The use of this image for editorial purposes is permitted and free of charge provided that all conditions of use are complied with. Publication must include image credits.|
|Textquelle:||Unigo GmbH, übermittelt durch news aktuell|
- Sagarmatha Next uses crowdsourcing to remove 10,000 kgs of waste from Mount Everest region - 29. Mai 2023
- EGB-KongressEVG-Chef Martin Burkert: EU-Mittel nur bei Tarifbindung und Klärung der EU-Beihilfen im Schienengüterverkehr - 29. Mai 2023
- Made by ŠKODA Design: die Trophäe für den ,Most Valuable Player‘ der IIHF Eishockey-WM 2023 - 29. Mai 2023